Sunday, July 7, 2013

BBQed Lemonade

All hail The Meatwave, home of all things Grill!

The hubs and I were searching for a marinade/rub/sauce to use for our upcoming grill party when we found this recipe for Grilled Lemonade.

The original recipe makes approx. 7 glasses of lemonade.  Since we're only two people (and didn't actually have enough honey in the cupboard with which to make the full recipe) we quartered the recipe.  I love the flavor of Rosemary, so next time I'll use both more and let it steep longer in the brew before removing.

Sugared lemon halves await the grill.

Honey-Rosemary-Water was cooked on the stove.

Tasty balcony treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of your mind here:

Postal Service, part I

How many straws does one have to grab before getting to the last one? I was recently trained, and I use that word lightly, to become a posta...